My name is John Moore, and I am a licensed and board-certified acupuncturist and herbalist based in Spokane, Washington.
I operate a clinical practice in the Shadle Park area of Spokane where all ages are welcome, with a focus on internal medicine and pain reduction.
I strive to create an experience where you feel comfortable and relaxed. If you are new to acupuncture and have some reservations about needles, I will walk you through the process so that you feel at ease. Most people find this form of medicine to be relaxing and restorative.
I am trained in the following procedures:
- Acupuncture (Chinese; "trigger-point" acupuncture aka "dry needling")
- NADA Five Needle Protocol (National Association of Detoxification Acupuncture for addiction)
- Moxibustion (the burning of artemisia, or mugwort, in various forms as a heat therapy)
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Tui Na (Chinese therapeutic bodywork)
- Gua Sha (Dermal Friction technique)
- Chinese Dietary Therapy
I accept the following insurance plans:
Premera (Blue Cross)
Regence/Asuris (Blue Shield)
Community Health Plan of Washington
Method of Payment
I accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). Payment is due at time of service.